Blue Acez Car Rental brings you the best value car hire from around the Bahamas.
"we", "us" or "our" means Blue Acez car rental and "you" means the person who has made a booking for a car rental.
Your privacy is important to us. We value the trust you have placed in us, and are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal information you give us. This document, which we update from time to time, describes how we use and process your personal information. It also tells you how you can contact us if you have questions about your personal information.
We offer online rental car services through our website and mobile apps. The information that follows applies to all of these platforms.
What kind of personal information does we use?
When you make a rental car booking or request a quote, you will be asked for the relevant pieces of information required to fulfill the rental car services requested; this may include the main driver’s name, age, contact details (email, address and telephone number), date and place of birth, passport information, valid driving license information and payment information.
Why do we collect and use your personal details?
- Customer service: We provide international and local customer service 24/7 from our office. Sharing your details with our customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us – including helping you find appropriate rentals and responding to queries related to your booking.
- Customer reviews: We may use your contact information to invite you to answer a short questionnaire regarding your rental car. The survey results will be used to help us better understand and improve the service our rental car partners provide to all our customers
Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law. For example
- You may choose to subscribe to our Special Offers service in order to receive emails notifying you of any promotions or new services we are offering. You can opt out of this service at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any emails we send to you.
- Based on the information you share with us, individualized offers may be shown to you on our website, in mobile apps.
- When we believe that a particular offer may be of interest to you, we may decide to make contact with you by phone.
Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
- If you have not finalised a booking online, we may email you a reminder to continue with your booking.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with us.
- We may also send you other material related to your booking, such as how to contact us and your rental car supplier if you need assistance, or a summary of previous bookings you made through us.
- Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional personal details that you give us as part of the market research will be used only with your consent.
- Fraud detection and prevention: We may use personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online services.